Garlic is Grand

Wednesday, December 17, 2008
These tiny little Buttery Garlic Club Crackers being crafted in the trees of those genius Keebler Elves are my latest addiction. Cody's mom brought a box out to Smyer while we were visiting over Thanksgiving. After my first bite, I was hooked. It didn't take me long after we got back home to find a coupon, find a sale at the grocery store, and go buy me a couple packages of these delicious tiny bites of heaven. I'm not typically a huge cracker eater, but over the last couple weeks I've found several occasions to make a meal of these special crackers with just a glass of water (as not to taint the magnificence of the cracker's flavor). So the moral today is this: if you have an opportunity to buy a cracker any time in the near future, go for the Buttery Garlic Club Crackers... but be prepared to be dazzled by their addictively tasty deliciousness.

1 comment:

Cass said...

you are so funny and crazy! love you!