Tom Thumb Redemption

Monday, February 9, 2009
This afternoon Kate and I made a trip up to Tom Thumb in search of some good deals (after a heads up from my pragmatic friend Jewelsie). We purchased eight boxes of Pop-Tarts, two boxes of Rice-a-Roni, two bags of Cheetos, and a bag of Fritos all for the bargain price of a mere $13.00. Can you believe it?!? Each item we bought was priced at only ONE DOLLAR! My total would have been lower if I didn't spend my Pop-Tart coupons last week on the sale Kroger was running, but nevertheless, I was thrilled with my $13.00 total. I left Tom Thumb with a smile on my face and felt that Mr. Thumb had sufficiently redeemed himself from all the ridiculousness I posted about last week.

This deal will run through tomorrow, so if you're lucky enough to live near a Tom Thumb and your family loves Pop-Tarts or rice as much as we do, be sure to take advantage of the sale!

No comments: