Fall Fun

Monday, November 10, 2008


This is Kate's third fall. She's really in between stages right now... she's still my baby in so many ways, but she's also such a big girl compared to where she started! I love looking back at her pictures from the past few years and seeing how she's grown (especially her hair!).

Fall is probably my favorite seasons -- I absolutely love hot chocolate, fires in the fireplace, jackets, the sound of leaves crunching under my feet, and the excitement of all the holidays buzzing in the air! Fall in the DFW area doesn't seem to last long, but today with the temps in the 60s, wind blowing yellow leaves off the trees, and a peaceful gray sky is a perfect fall day to enjoy. Hope you're able to find a part of the fall season to enjoy today!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Thanks for the new fall background for my monitor!! Precious...