Pumpkin Patching with Friend Luke

Tuesday, October 21, 2008



Today Kate & I made our 3rd annual visit to the pumpkin patch with the McCulloughs. Luke is Kate's longest friend her age and it's so sweet to see how they've grown up over the past 3 years - from wiggling around on the floor together before they could even sit up to running around making pretend tents in closets now! Every year I think Kate is such a big girl - until the next year when I look back at last year's pictures and realize how little she was. And that realization motivates me to cut my sweet two and a half year old girl some slack sometimes because she's just a toddler. Next October I'll be looking back at this year's pictures (like I am this year with last year's pics), and I'll be thinking about how young she was this year and how easy I had it!

1 comment:

McCullough Family said...

I love them! Are they the cutest friends EVER?!?