Google Adsense Pays

Friday, March 6, 2009
Are you a fellow blogger? If so, you should definitely check into Google's Adsense program here. Today I want to testify that Google Adsense definitely pays - this week they sent me a $100 check in the mail!! When I started blogging this past fall we checked the program out and decided to take a chance on it - because what did we have to lose? Cody helped me figure out what needed to be done to add one ad bar on the right side of my blog and we were done. There are lots of other options on how to arrange their advertisements on your site, but we decided to keep it simple.

Google's program does some sort of magic to "read" my blog and try to display relevant ads to what I'm posting about (sometimes this works and sometimes not). When people click on the ads as they read through my blog a few cents goes into my Google Adsense account. And as soon as the account totals $100, they send you a check (your choice of direct deposit or snail mail).

For the last few months I've been eagerly watching and waiting as my account slowly but steadily climbed closer to that $100 mark so we could see what would happen. And I'm THRILLED to report that as promised, Google came through for me by faithfully mailing my check! I understand $100 isn't much considering it's taken a few months to accumulate it, but for my little family $100 is absolutely FANTASTIC!! You know with my bargain shopping and coupon clipping I can make $100 go pretty far...

And here's a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has clicked on those links in the past - we so appreciate you and your time spent clicking... and please keep it up! If you want to know anything else about making the process work for you, I'd be glad to help because my bank account is now living proof that Google Adsense really works!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hooray for you...I'll keep clicking on those ads!