Free Item at Victoria's Secret

Saturday, March 7, 2009

If you're interested, you can visit Victoria’s Secret PINK Nation and register to be a member. After you do that, it will open a screen to allow you to print a coupon for a free item as well as a coupon for $10 off a $35 purchase. I'd read on the internet that the free item was a choice from four different styles of tote bags - and that was enough to get me to try it, but when I took my coupon in and asked what my choice of a free item was, the sales girl asked her manager and they said it was a free panty of my choice! I was already excited at the possibility of a free tote bag, but the reality of free underwear was even better!! Angie came along and enjoyed some free underwear too - and Kate LOVED looking at all the different designs as we hunted for our pairs. Go forth and enjoy the free-ness!

No comments: