In Case You're Wondering...

Wednesday, January 7, 2009
This week I:

made Cody proud when I cleaned chicken and disinfected my sink/counter area without getting bleach on my pants and having to color them with a Sharpie marker... which is good since I was wearing plaid pajama pants this time. (explanation)

encouraged Kate to color with her orange crayon as much as she wanted. (explanation)

heard Kate pray the sweetest prayer for her BeeBee. (explanation)

allowed Kate to go to Target dressed as Minnie Mouse (with gloves) and to sleep in a tu-tu. (explanation)

already broke and recommitted myself to my New Year's resolution. (explanation)

listened to Kate tell me about her BSF lesson - and this time it made sense and was accurate info on how Moses went up on a mountain and came down with a shiny face. (explanation)

finished off another box of yummy garlic club crackers. (explanation)

saw Claire spill, Luke wiggled Kate, and ordered Kate an orange juice smush - but at least I wasn't told I smelled like an animal. (explanation)

finalized the details for Kate's birthday party on January 24th. (explanation)

burned a kids cd for Kate because listening to her sing her current favorite songs (Joy To The World, Rise Up Shepherd and Follow, and other Christmas songs) over the non-Christmas songs in the car is starting to wear me down. (explanation)

No comments: